Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester.
Our client, a long standing and reputable company are currently looking to fill a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester position within their busy Workshop due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE
Working on a wide variety of modern vehicles the successful Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance.
Duties to include:
• Vehicle Inspections
• Fault finding
• Correction of running defects
• General Servicing
• MOT Preparation
• MOT Testing
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in working as a Vehicle Technician
• Full UK Driving Licence
• MOT Certificate
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both customers and other members of staff.
• Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
• You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
• You will also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills.
• The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
Please contact Nik Horabin