Children's Residential Team Leader.
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Residential Team Leader based in Ayrshire. This is a 3 month initial contract which could possibly lead to an extension.
The team leader will support and supervise a team of young people practitioners to prevent placement breakdown by working in partnership with agencies to achieve positive outcomes, and offering therapeutic support to young people and their families, in line with the needs assessment. You will also be supporting the the Children's Service Manager.
• Facilitating successful transitions for Young People returning to their locality through effective partnership working, understanding around levels of need and offering structured, therapeutic support.
• Assessing adolescent and parental needs and to promote the young person's health and wellbeing by providing appropriate activities and experiences; using accredited models.
• Preparing written reports to contribute to the wider Childs Plan, and to present these details at multi-agency meetings; representing the organisation and supporting the family.
• Qualifications: A degree level qualification relevant to the services within the remit of the post (eg health, social care, early years, education) or equivalent experience with a level 4 qualification relevant to the service.
• Experience: 2+ years working with children as a Team Leader.
• Compliance: Up to date DBS.
• Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
• Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we...