Job DescriptionSupport Worker Hemel Hempstead Part-time
Remember to check your CV before applying. Also, ensure you read through all the requirements related to this role.
- 22.5 hours Full drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is essential This role will involve supporting young male adult to live the life he chooses to.
His family is very much involved with his life so will require support with maintaining these relationships.
He loves his dog, so being comfortable with dogs is a requirement for the role and being a driver is desirable.
You'd also provide support him whilst he goes on his park runs, running club, disability sports, trips to the local pubs, cafes and the occasional gigs.
He supports Man United, is artistic and makes his own candles that he sells at local craft fairs.
He also enjoys completing sponsored runs to raise money for charities close to his heart.
Three days a week he volunteers and during this time he doesn't need our support.
The shift patterns are Wednesdays 5pm-10pm followed by sleep in, Thursday
- 7am- 5pm, 5pm- 10pm followed by sleep in, Friday 7am-5pm, 5pm- 10pm followed by sleep in, Saturday 8am
- 5pm, 5pm
- 10pm into a sleep in and Sunday 9am
- 5pm, 5pm -10pm into a sleep in.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Katrina Ruddick on.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Your rewards A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached Apply now
* An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
* We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
* As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- Dimensions has bee...