Senior SharePoint Developer.
Senior SharePoint Developer
Do you have the skills to fill this role? Read the complete details below, and make your application today.
• Birmingham, UK
• Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years' experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
As a SharePoint Developer/Consultant, you will deliver quality solutions through the technical implementation and delivery of a solution. You will be combine your technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to your customer and ensure they align to the solution requirements and design. You will showcase your technical expertise and knowledge of the technology to deliver an excellent SharePoint solution.
• You will be acting as the Technical Lead, engaging with the technical leads and architects to ensuring technical delivery aligns with the design of the solution and project plan.
• You will be gathering requirements, designing, building, modifying and migrating SharePoint solutions.
• Ensure that all solutions are delivered using Microsoft and Version 1 standards
• Continuous personal development of product and technology knowledge in order the deliver the best solutions for the customer
• Management of the solution through the application life cycle
• Work internally and externally to ensure the technical validity of the solution
• Experience of the .NET framework and C# development