Director, UK&I Partner Sales.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
• Accelerate new business and scalability by partnering with Route-to-Market ( CRs, SPs, Distis, MSPs, Carriers, SISOs, and emerging) and sales leaders to prioritize partners and activate sales engagement.
• Drive FY21 business plan execution for Alliances & Channel orchestrating monthly alignment discussions across RTMs w/quarterly updates in QBRs; Works with key contacts, cross functional teams and leverages established networks outside own area of expertise to create framework and drive execution; Standardize on templates/metrics to measure progress across RTMs in support of UKI plan and bookings targets; track and report quarterly
• Partner with Sales to identify pipeline gaps and opportunities to scale through partner network; participate in development of programs and execution; Consult with Sales Leaders to help optimize and enable their selling teams’ execution with key partners
• Continue to drive and cultivate joint sales engagement with sales segments/verticals; identify opportunities and remove obstacles
• Influence partner marketing investments in support of UKI business and align to Alliances & Channel plan; ensure Marketing provides regular reporting on program results
• Play an instrumental role in the UKI leadership team and the NEMEA Channel management team.
• 10+ years experience in Channel and/or Sales Management at Enterprise level
• Ability to lead in a highly matrixed organization; strong collaboration skills
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
• Takes initiative, self-starter, resilient, comfortable with constant change and ambiguity
• Versatile to take on other roles in business, such as channel or sales leadership and special projects as business needs dictate
• Strategic thinker, who is also execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs ...