Pharmacist - Band 8a - Mental Health.
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a hospital experienced Pharmacist to join a friendly hospital service in Yorkshire.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 8a Pharmacist to join their hospital team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The clinical duties involved will be mental health based, mental health experience is nesassary, including clospine and depot injections experience.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in Yorkshire, with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the hospital. The hospital also has parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience. Hospital experience is necessary for this position.
- £34-38 per hour (depending on banding)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: immediately (July 2020)
- Duration: 3 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available. Possibility that the service may consider part time working. 9am-5pm.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on (phone number removed) to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.