Wellbeing Service Manager.
Title: Wellbeing Service Manager (Localities) Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £32,974 - £36,922 (SCP 29-33)
Contract: Open ended
Base: Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP About Oxfordshire Mind We're Mind, the mental health charity. We're here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes: The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership). The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes: - Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county. Purpose of the job Reporting to the Head of Wellbeing Services and working closely with the Wellbeing Service Managers and the extended management team (EMT), the Wellbeing Service Manager (Localities) will: Implement and develop current and upcoming funded projects to the highest possible standard. Support, supervise and develop the staff and teams reporting to the role. Ensure our contractual obligations to partner organisations and funders are met. Build and sustain positive relationships and links with external stakeholders. Promote good practice in involving and empowering service users. Take an active role in the wider organisation. Represent Oxfordshire Mind in external meetings and...