Role – Warehouse Operative
Salary – £21,000 per annum
Location – Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
Do you have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately to picking lists, with previous warehouse picking and packing experience?
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with this new and exciting company who have a bright future ahead of them. They are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for their warehouse in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will have the chance to play a key role as part of a small, close-knit team in a young, dynamic company.
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Operative?
• Picking and packing incoming orders
• Preparing completed orders for dispatch
• Booking out completed orders
• Highlighting any stock issues or queries
• Putting away in-coming stock (occasional)
• General maintenance of the warehouse area
• Assisting with the expansion of the warehouse facilities as the business grows
• Assisting with other administrative duties as required by the business owner or Warehouse Supervisor
You should apply for the role of Warehouse Operative if you have…
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately to picking lists
• Previous warehouse picking and packing experience essential
• Experience of using computerised order management systems desirable
• Familiarity with auto-electrical components would be very useful
Easy transport routes from; Benson, Watlington, Thame, Stadhampton, Chinnor, Wallingford, Berinsfield
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
Ref.No – JP381
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Warehouse Operative role, please contact Jade Powell at Atlas Employment, on or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualificat...