Are you a Warehouse Team Leader with a Bendi Licence?.
My Worcestershire based client is currently looking for Warehouse Team Leader to join their growing business.
Supporting a team of 6 you will work within the warehouse - leading from the front.
Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:30 (Flexibility will be required for start & end times and weekend work on occasions).
We are looking for a competent and hard-working Warehouse Supervisor to lead our warehouse team and support the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring warehouse operations are completed to the highest level and on time.
Bendi and Reach Forklift licence and experience will be essential for this role.
Duties will include:
• Leading the warehouse team in fulfilling their daily duties, consisting of picking & packing, receiving goods into the warehouse, loading goods out onto trailers, keeping check of stock levels, and working with the Purchasing and Sales Teams.
• Assisting the Warehouse Manager in organising the daily priorities within the warehouse.
• Ensuring all work is completed safely and in line with all policies and procedures.
• Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Sorting and placing pallets into racking.
• Picking items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for dispatch according to a schedule.
• Performing warehouse inventory controls via handheld scanner and or through a computer.
• Stock counting and location checks.
As a warehouse supervisor you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. This will be a fast-paced role with targets to complete tasks every day in a timely manner. Previous experience of a supervisory role within a warehouse environment as well as picking and pack...