Do you have a passion for Construction and are looking for something in the commercial sector? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a Groundworker very soon!.
• Location: Burgess Hill
• Contract type: Freelance
• Start date: ASAP
• Duration: Long Term
• Pay rate: £15 - £18 (CIS Available)(Negotiable on experience)
• Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork (Brighton office)
A well established contractor who work across the Sussex area
Working as Groundworker our client will be looking for you to complete a range of duties on site throughout the duration of the project. This may include slab laying, curbing, edging and any additional tasks the sitemanager needs completing.
• You will have previous experience working as a groundworker in a stand alone position.
• You will have all your own tools and equipment.
• You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials throughout the day.
• You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside you.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
• Previous experience in a Groundworker position
• You will have a CSCS Ticket
• Strong work ethic in a team
• Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call on for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.