To deliver clinical care to the patients registered and attending the GP surgery. To work closely with the clinical leads and local management team to support the delivery of the surgeries operational plan. The GP is expected to work as part of a cohesive team and, when necessary, take lead responsibility for issues outside their immediate sphere of responsibility.
• To provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
• To adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
• Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
• To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
• Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
• Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
• Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
• Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
• At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for Operose Health
• Current registration with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
• An experien...