EA/OM - Finance - PARIS.
An international financial services business are seeking a bi-lingual (French and English) EA/OM to join their new office based in Paris.
A varied and hands-on position, this is an amazing opportunity to build and shape the role as the company opens the new Paris office:
• Diary management across a team of 5 (consisting of 2 MD’s)
• International travel bookings
• Expense process and management
• Assist with preparing documents and presentations, update database
• Manage the day to day running of the office – liaise with building management, contractors, health & safety, compliance and KYC
• Be the first point of contact for all external visitors and clients – meet and greet, answer incoming calls, prepare meeting rooms, ensure well stocked
• Work across the business globally – particularly with the London office (therefore, complete fluency in English necessary)
• On-boarding new joiners – working closely with tech, HR and compliance teams
WHO YOU ARE
• ESSENTIAL – fluent in French and English
• 5+ years experience in an EA role with office management duties, ideally within financial / professional services environment
• Team player – build effective relationships with newly formed team in Paris and with colleagues internationally
• Flexible and adaptable – a hands-on, can-do attitude is essential
• Highly efficient and extremely organised
• Proactive, self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects
• Tech savvy – good use of systems, Microsoft programmes and solutions oriented
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful global firm based in stunning offices in central Paris. Excellent salary and benefits including discretionary bonus.