Accounts Senior Manager.
AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading independent firm who, due to organic growth and recent acquisitions, are seeking an Accounts Senior Manager for their office in Cambridge.
Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following overview of this role before making an application.
This is an ambitious individual who wants to join a growing firm that offers genuine progression to Director and beyond.
The Role As Accounts Senior Manager, you will manage resources within the team to oversee the provision of timely and effective delivery of general accounting and taxation services to an established portfolio of clients, leading on service delivery and client relationships.
In addition, you will work closely with the Senior Management Team to deliver on the growth strategy of the business.
* Plan, monitor work and resources within agreed budgets to meet deadlines and targets set
* Manage and develop a portfolio of clients
* Manage the team to ensure Senior Management expectations are met on delivery and accuracy of work
* Lead on developing excellent client service and relationships with clients and the team
* Manage the allocation of work within the team
* Review accounts for quality and compliance ensuring completion of file and recording notes and review points
* Take responsibility to coach and develop team members giving constructive feedback to enhance their skills and development
* Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
* Participate in projects, contribute to team and business initiatives
* Manage the work in progress and billing of client portfolio
* Provide technical advice to the team and clients as required
* Recruit, train and develop members of the team to ensure there are sufficient resources and skills in the team to meet current demand and planned growth
* Work in collaboration with the team to share knowledge and ideas to improve communica...