Assistant Financial Accountant 12 Month FTC - Immediate Start.
Marks Sattin are partnering with a leading business in Goole for the recruitment of an Assistant Financial Accountant on a 12 month FTC basis. This role is covering a secondment but given the success of the business this may well turn into a longer term opportunity.
Interested in learning more about this job? Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
The role will initially be split 50-50 remote working/Head Office and will directly report into an impressive senior finance manager who is a great people person and manager. The role will be varied but the responsibilities will include the following:
• Reporting to the UK Finance Manager, supporting the accounting, financial reporting and finance support for the UK business.
• Supporting the statutory reporting process for the UK legal entity
• Producing Management accounts for various UK Commercial Revenue streams
• Ensuring compliance and integrity of procedures, controls and balance sheet reconciliations
• Working with the UK Finance Manager and I&D Finance Manager to produce the quarterly balance sheet and cash flow forecast, together with variance analysis.
• Providing finance support to Group Operations management
• Support the UK Financial Audit and liaise with the auditors with queries/Information requests.
• Ensure monthly management and annual statutory reporting is accurate and delivered in line with reporting deadlines
• Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed with risks/opportunities identified in line with reporting deadlines
• Review monthly financial results with stakeholders, ensuring all issues are documented and appropriate actions agreed
The ideal candidate will be an individual with financial accounts/reporting experience in a large company. Also it would be advantages to be immediate for work and have a good personality and sense of humour too. Excel knowledge is ...