Business Development Exec.
Tate are pleased to be working with a very well established client to recruit a part-time Business Development Executive on a permanent basis. The role will require you to generate sales with both existing customers and using the CRM to generate new revenue streams.
The main responsibilities are as follows;
• Generate new sales opportunities through out bound cold calling.
• Follow up on email campaigns.
• Support the commercial team through the sales process.
• Make contact with customers to sell new and additional products and services.
• Update and maintain the CRM database, researching new contacts and adding information to your sales pipeline.
You will be expected to be comfortable with cold calling and be set regular targets, set by your line manager. You will endeavour to build a good working relationship with the field sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in sales and be comfortable working off your own initiative. Most of the time you will be working from home. The role offers a salary of £20,000 pro rata plus commission of up to £7,000 per annum.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.