Head of Performance – Fashion retail – remote working – c. £75K.
COVID-19 update from Salt. We hope you, your colleagues and families are well and safe. Salt is following the guidance of the health authorities in each country of operation. Our staff is working from home where this has been advised but we are fully operating and continuing to support the digital industry, job seekers and our clients. You can find more information here
Is this the role you’re looking for? If so read on for more details, and make sure to apply today.
Head of Performance – Fashion retail – remote working – c. £75K
Head of Performance Marketing – Fashion retail – Remote working – c. £75K
The Company and Role
Sustainability has been part of this brands DNA since they launched more than a decade ago. In terms of online, they are a start-up stage and have big plans to ramp this up to 80% of the business in the next 5 years. They are building a best in class digital team to bring this to life and are looking for hungry, ambitious people who want to go on this journey with them. Great brand, great leaders, huge scope and very flexible. They are looking to bring on-board a Head of Performance who can strategically lead the acquisition efforts across the key digital channels.
Key focus and requirements:-
• Managing full funnel marketing customer acquisition, via Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and Programmatic
• Driving conversion rate optimisation
• Ensuring robust tracking and web analytics to understand user journeys and inform attribution
• Multi-territory experience running acquisition campaigns
• At least 7 years of experience in Performance Marketing
• Demonstrable experience of delivering business growth through digital channels
• Deep experience in Paid Social
• Being able to operate at speed, whilst maintaining a high level of quality
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was posted by Salt. To fi...