Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor working on major projects for blue chip clients specialising in Retail, Commerical, Industrial, Mixed Use and Business Park projects across the UK.
They have a new build Warehouse project coming up in the Brighton region. They are looking to take on a Senior Engineer in late August/early September for a long term contract of 55 weeks.
Works will include, heavy ground works, drainage, structural steel, internal / external fit out and infrastructure work.
Senior Engineer responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects.
- Producing RFI's.
- Producing and closing out Client's.
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuing that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Company Standards.
Senior Engineer Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Engineering experience.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- Some package management experience.
- Strong AutoCAD / IT skills.
- CSCS card.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd at the email (url removed)
Brighton and Hove