Trainee Estate Agent.
Trainee Estate Agent
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Trainee Lettings Negotiator to take a step into the fast growth estate agency sector. Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator is not required but the right attitude is essential. You must be a go getter with a hunger for being very successful. The company likes energetic and enthusiastic people that are focussed on a long term career in the property sector.
As a negotiator, you will:
• Register new clients seeking to rent properties, in person and over the phone
• Book and conduct property viewings
• Negotiate offers between applicants and landlords.
• Aiding the growth of your branch through canvassing and obtaining referrals from previous customers.
• Recommending our array of services and ensuring that our customers are kept up to date with our offerings.
• Ensuring everyone receives our industry leading customer service, supporting them all the way to "move-in" and ensuring they are happy with our service.
Skill and Qualifications:
You will require the following in order to be considered for the role:
• Experience within sales or customer service; such as retail, hospitality, call centre, customer facing etc.
• ARLA property mark qualification or equivalent will be advantageous but not compulsory.
• Confident speaking to customers on the phone and in person, in our branch, to drive relationships.
• Comfortable creating social media content including videos and generating engagement.
• Strong and confident manner, work well under pressure and demonstrate a can-do attitude
• A high enthusiasm to learn more about the property industry
• Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
This is a well established national chain of over 50 branches that are based in prime city locations and surrounding areas across the UK. They are a forward thinking company and they pride ...