Technical Manager Food.
Technical Manager (Food)
£50'000 - £55'000 + Progression + Pension + Training + 32 days holiday
Do you want the chance to work in a highly autonomous position where you can directly implement your first class experiences?
Are you looking for a career move that will offer you a technically challenging role and further progression opportunities?
This multi-award winning company is well placed in the UK market where it exports its products to over forty countries. During this challenging period the business has really excelled and as a result they now require a Technical Manager to join the company.
In this role you will lead the technical team to ensure manufacturing is compliant with food safety, you will liaise directly with suppliers regarding food quality. Additionally you will ensure that the correct procedures are in place to manage food safety and quality systems (HACCP).
This is an exciting opportunity to spearhead a team through interesting projects whilst crafting the position to efficiently improve the business.
- Drive and champion the technical strategy within the business
- Work directly with the production and ensure procedures are in place to manage food safety and quality
- Liaise directly with customers, external bodies and suppliers
- Further progression and development opportunities available
- Experience in a Technical or Quality position
- Come from a Food manufacturing or production background
- Food science or microbiology qualification is preferred
Bristol, Bath, Avon, South West, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater, Frome, Warminster, Yeovil, Taunton, Street, Somerset
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.