POSITION: Relief Cook
SALARY: £11.08 per hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension, competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working and other benefits
HOURS: Thurs Fri Sat & Sun (Thurs & Fri 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. & Sat & Sun 8.00 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. (25 h.p.w.)
LOCATION: CR0 6AZ
CLOSING DATE: Friday 17th July
Eldon Housing is an established provider of Sheltered Housing and Facilities Management Services. We are proud to provide high standards of service to frail older people.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Relief Cook who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be part of our team.
You will work as part of an experienced and committed catering team, based at Fellows Court, Croydon where you will be responsible for supporting and deputising for the Chef to provide a high standard catering service to the residents, working with fresh ingredients to produce delicious and nutritious meals that meet with the needs of older people.
Skills and Experience Required:
Sound catering experience working in a commercial kitchen within a similar environment.
You will have a genuine passion for giving a high quality service and pride yourself in having a professional approach and have a caring personality with the ability to communicate with the elderly.
* A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working (including statutory bank holidays).
* Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs.
* Employee Advice Line, offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors.
* Company Pension Scheme.
* Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service.
* A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development.
* Genuine career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude.