Field Sales Manager.
Home Counties - Surrey, Bucks, Herts, Middlesex, Essex, Kent,
£30,000 base + OTE £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Field Sales Manager: In order to drive commercial growth an experienced and dynamic Field Sales Manager with the ability to identify and nurture commercial opportunities, ideally, with a 'product sales’ background, is required to join in a leading provider of home cinema and smart home solutions with over 15 years’ experience of exceeding customer expectations.
With a background in electrical services and telecommunications, Webstract’s highly experienced team of consultants, project managers and engineers design, implement, program and support bespoke audio and visual technology solutions, for both residential and commercial customers, from renovations to complete new builds.
Based remotely and covering the Home Counties, the successful Field Sales Manager will work closely with the Managing Director to help the company continue its impressive growth through identifying and converting new and existing B2B commercial relationships.
A minimum of 5 years face-to-face, B2B territory sales experience and a positive, can-do attitude are essential in order to be successful in this role. Due to the nature of this home-based position applicants will need a clean driving licence and the structure and organisational skills required to work remotely for large periods.
• Develop, implement and deliver a multi-channel, regional sales strategy that fully realises the potential of the excellent product range.
• Utilising all available market data to prepare a sales plan which will ensure targets are achieved
• To develop a journey plan using "best practice" so maximising face to face visits
• To add value in each customer visit
• Demonstration of sales excellence through over-riding customer-focused responsibility.
• To transition the business from a service-led business to the sales-led business.
• To be...