Aeronautical & General Instruments are looking to recruit for an experienced and enthusiastic Quality Engineer to join our expanding Quality Assurance team.
The Quality Engineer will need to have a quality qualification and experience as to ensure successful assistance is provided to the quality team to help in preparation for audits whilst carrying out Quality audits (In-house and at suppliers /sub-contractors) and effectively reporting to management and making recommendations and suggestions to improve efficiency, safety and costs.
If you have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and like working in a structured and systematic manner and like improving efficiency of audits, then we would love to hear from you.
The Successful Quality Engineer's responsibilities include:
* Creation and update of documents and spreadsheets using Microsoft software tools.
* Physical examination of hardware to verify configuration status and conformity.
* The examination and interpretation of electronic data to verify configuration status.
* Collation of records in support of physical configuration audits and acceptance of hardware.
* Preparation of Quality Management System documentation under guidance of Quality Assurance staff.
* Liaison with customers and hosting acceptance events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Quality Engineer's opportunity:
* Ability to read drawings, wiring schedules and product specifications.
* Quality Assurance related qualifications such as C&G 743, IQA A3, Lead Assessor qualification, IQA Diploma in Quality Assurance or a suitable degree would be a distinct advantage.
* Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
* Good communication skills required.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Quality Engineer's role:
* Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
* Healthcare cash plan.
* Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
* Free Employee Assistance Program...