Supply Chain Assistant.
This role is for a proactive, driven and organised Supply Chain Assistant to join the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team.
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Operations Manager and will provide operational, logistics and administrational support to the daily management and operation of the supply chain.
This company is a fast growing non-foods FMCG company based in Central London.
As the Supply Chain Assistant your duties will include:
Daily support to the end-to-end supply chain operation:
• Deal with inquiries from clients and maintain good client relationships by delivering satisfactory customer service;
• Respond to suppliers queries efficiently ensuring smooth supply chain;
• Monitor status of SO and PO to ensure on-time delivery;
• Liaise and coordinate with internal members including design team, marketing team and warehouse.
Organise and monitor logistic:
• Prepare shipping documents;
• Organise delivery to clients via road or air freight; track & trace and keep the clients informed;
• Coordinate logistic for exhibitions and events;
Monitoring and maintaining accuracy of data within the system:
• Maintain and update sales & purchase order records on the ERP systems and the tracking spreadsheet;
• Ensure consistency across ERP system, tracking spreadsheet, shipping documents and technical specifications;
• Maintain and archive relevant documents physically and in the system.
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Assistant role will have:
• Worked in a supply chain/logistics environment;
• A good level of IT proficiency including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
• Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise and identify solutions in a timely manner;
• Italian speaking is desirable, but not essential;
• Basic Bookkeeping knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
£22000 - £25,000 + Benefits