Bike Courier Bexhill - Just Eat.
Bike Courier Bexhill - Just Eat
Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK’s largest food delivery network.
Apply promptly! A high volume of applicants is expected for the role as detailed below, don’t wait to send your CV.
Become a self-employed Bike Courier and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat.
Whether you’re a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income (and work on your calf muscles too). You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
Here’s a few ingredients you’ll need:
• People skills and confidence on the road
• The right to work in the UK and a valid form of ID
• Aged 18+
• A smart phone with a data plan
• A reliable push bike
And here’s what you’ll get:
• Access to our network for free (so you get to keep 100% of what you make)
• The ability to choose your own schedule to suit your lifestyle
• A chance to deliver meals with your own wheels
• The benefit of using our advanced delivery technology, designed to give you plenty of opportunities to take orders from your favourite local restaurants
Sound like a recipe for success? Come and find out.