Care Assistant Night.
About the Role
About the role;
As a Healthcare Assistant for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker, but, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who do not have previous experience.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
• Qualifications in Care is desirable but not essential. (Level 2, 3, 4 and so on) As training and support will be offered.
• Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
• A committed and organised approach.
• A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
• In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
• Training support and development opportunities
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Fully funded training
• Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
• Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
• Car through salary sacrifice
• Cycle to Work scheme
• NEST pension plan
• Nurse and carer referral scheme
• Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
• Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards