Waiter/Waitress - Kitchen Table.
Waiter/Waitress - Kitchen Table - 2 Michelin Stars - JKS Restaurants Kitchen Table is seeking a charismatic, passionate and engaging Waiter/Waitress for its 2 Michelin Star awarded restaurant, the successful Waiter/Waitress will host the room providing a highly memorable service to our guest. The Restaurant Tucked away at the back of Bubbledogs through a discrete entrance hides the 20-seat Kitchen Table. Here, Head Chef, James Knappett (formerly of Noma and Per Se), prepares, cooks and serves a contemporary British tasting menu of 10 to 15 courses created from meticulously sourced and British foraged ingredients, which changes daily and is paired with wines from handpicked producers. Kitchen Table is a dining experience, encouraging full interaction with the chefs and showcasing previously unseen kitchen theatre. The Role As Waiter/Waitress, you will be the face of the business, providing an exceptional standard of service and creating a formal yet relaxed dining experience. Kitchen Table offers a very unique working environment, you will undertake waiting staff duties (such as setting up, service and breaking down) and acting as Maître d'. If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
• A warm and charismatic nature;
• Previous experience as a Sommelier or Waiter/Waitress within a fine dining restaurant;
• Excellent knowledge of wine and Champagne (WSET or Sommelier qualification preferred);
• Proven ability to lead a team;
• A highly organised approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail;
• Passion for hospitality as both an industry and a profession;
• Fluent English language ability;
• Ambition and drive to progress your career within a growing restaurant group The Benefits When you join the Kitchen Table team as a Waiter/Waitress, you will receive: • Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays OFF;
• Free meals on duty;
• A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and kn...