Service Engineer - FMCG.
An innovative manufacturer and supplier of specialised checkweighing and x-ray equipment to a variety of different markets. They are looking for a service engineer to provide technical assistance to a variety of major contracts throughout the UK & Ireland.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Field Service Engineer (home based) covering the region and sometimes throughout the UK & Ireland
* Responsible for installation, commissioning, training, service and repair on the full range of dynamic weighing and x-ray equipment
* Must be flexible, committed, analytical, loyal and a strong character
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Minimum apprenticeship qualified to ONC/HND/Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
* Background in service engineering in packaging / fast moving industry
* Strong attitude towards analytical problem solving
* Willing to respond with short notice to clients throughout the UK & Ireland
* Must be willing to work a call out rota
* Must be able to work in extreme environments and lift heavy objects
* Any knowledge of checkweighing equipment desirable
* Able to travel overseas for training
* £24,000 - £30,000
* Pension Scheme & Private Health Insurance
* Home based days role
* Van, Laptop, Mobile, Fuel Card
Suitable candidates should apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy, Nick Stovold on or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you...... click apply for full job details