Sous Chef – Restaurant
£24,000 - £26,000
Who will you be working for?
An independent restaurant group, who offer their guests a bespoke modern Mediterranean menu, their concept is fresh and unique so they have a very loyal following. This is a busy site and so you will need to be hands on assisting the Head Chef lead the team in creating exceptional dishes from breakfast through to dinner.
The Sous Chef we are looking for
• Have a proven track record of working in fast paced busy kitchen
• Passionate about training and developing their brigade
• Experience of working for a brand is not necessary but would d be an advantage
• Passionate about fresh food and providing guests with a culinary experience not just a meal
• Lead the kitchen team in the head chef absence
• Oversee and organize kitchen stock and ingredients
• Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
• Assist in the recruitment and training of new members of the brigade
• Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
• Work with the head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities
• Ensure food storage units meet standards and are consistently well-managed
• Assists head chef with the roll out of new menus to the brigade
• Coordinates with general manager on supply ordering, budget, kitchen efficiency and staffing
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Lik...