Furniture & Upholstery Fitter.
Furniture & Upholstery Fitter
We are currently recruiting for a Furniture & Upholstery Loose Cover fitter to work for a unique, family run national Furniture & Upholstery Soft Furnishings business, currently experiencing an exciting period of growth within the Upholstery sector.
My client is looking to train an individual to become an Upholstery & Furniture Loose Cover Fitter, whose job it would be to fit new tailor-made loose covers to furniture and Upholstery items in customers homes.
Company benefits include:
• Company vehicle (Fully serviced and insured)
• Company mobile phone
• 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Ongoing training & development
• Pension scheme
The successful candidate should have excellent customer service experience, be a good communicator, well mannered and polite. You will be representing the company in a customer facing role, so a high level of professionalism is always required.
This is a field-based role covering the South East of England, predominantly between Redhill and down to Brighton.
Candidates must hold a full UK drivers license and be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes.
What do you need?
• Be over 21 with a full UK driving licence.
• Like working with your hands, with attention to detail.
• Good customer service skills.
• Well presented
• Punctuality, flexible, reliability and able to move chairs and sofas around.
No experience needed, as full training will be provided. However, those who have experience in the upholstery and loose covers sectors, will be at an advantage.