Temporary Installations Assistant
Hourly Rate: £10-£20
Operations: 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday - Saturday
Based in East London, E10 7FB.
CSCS Card preferred.
Some duties will include:
• Measuring windows and surveying premises
• Installing blinds + window furnishings
• Supporting staff and Directors
The successful candidates will have:
• Experience working on-site or in a construction environment
• Accuracy dealing with precise measurements
• Efficient in supporting an individual or team
• Ability to continuously work to complete tasks
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Extremely strong organisation and a keen eye for detail
• A proactive “can-do” attitude
• Confidence and a professional appearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone; seeking Part-Time Work or Self-Employed. There could also be opportunities for full-time work.
If you have or know someone with the above relevant experience looking for a temporary Installation or manufacturing role in East London, please apply today for immediate screening and registration!!
- English – Advanced
- Temporary / Casual Workers days of work: Monday-Saturday 7.30am-4.30pm
- £10 – £20 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
City of London, London
Blinds Factory / Warehouse • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2020
Company opened in 1995 specializing in cleaning of blinds. The family-run company now manufacture a range of bespoke window furnishings and install designer brands into commercial and residential spaces. Measure. Manufacture. Install.