An Ivy Head bartender has the charisma and leadership qualities to provide a first-class Ivy guest experience whilst leading and developing a team of Bartenders and Barbacks. Our cocktail menu is a twist on the classics therefore cocktail experience is essential for this level. With over 100 wines, an understanding of wine is required however we offer training allowing you to increase your product knowledge.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Head Bartenders can enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts schemes
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu
Restaurant • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
The Ivy Collection is a great company to work for, the progression within the company, the chance to grow in your role is enormous. Ivy is very enthusiastic for their team to be trained in as many areas as possible!