Head Waiter / Waitress
WAITER / SENIOR WAITER
STARTING EARLY MAY 2021
FULL TIME - 48 HOURS
PART TIME ROLES ALSO AVALIABLE
We are currently looking for a Waiter to join our team at The Bailiwick Free House. As a Waiter you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and participating in all restaurant activities to ensure a highly efficient, professional, yet friendly, service delivery to our guests.
• Working alongside the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager to run the shifts.
• Meeting and greeting customers, organising table reservations.
• To deal responsibly with payment transactions and maintain strict control of the bills.
• To lead, manage and inspire junior staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
• To work closely with the Management team and take their guidance to achieve high quality service standards as described in our Service Operating Procedures.
• Ensure each customer receives impeccable service.
• To take the take ownership of your section.
• Taking customers food orders.
• Delegating tasks and checking their execution.
• Supervise the set up and breakdown of the restaurant.
• Undertake monthly stock takes
- English – Advanced
- £20,000 – £22,000 yearly
Restaurant and Pub • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
The pub is being revived by Steven Ellis – the Chef Proprietor. This will be his latest venture to bring delight to food served in a classic country pub. He’ll be ably assisted by Ami Ellis, his Head Pastry Chef.