Junior Waiter / Runner
JUNIOR WAITER / RUNNER
STARTING EARLY MAY 2021
FULL TIME - 48 HOURS
PART TIME ROLES ALSO AVALIABLE
We are currently looking for a Junior Waiter / Runner to join our team at The Bailiwick Free House. This is a unique chance to be part of the Front of House team delivery exceptional service, the performance of Junior Waiter/Runner ensures the flawless running of service for each guest at The Bailiwick Free House.
• To ensure that the service is always performed in a professional manner.
• Take complete responsibilities of your working area.
• Communicate effectively between Kitchen and Front of House staff.
• Prepare all mise-en-place.
• Keep a tidy, clean and functional work place.
• Previous experience in a Fine-Dining Restaurant would be beneficial.
• Be passionate about delivering the highest levels of service.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Warm and engaging.
• Looking to develop skills and progress within the group and the industry.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Excellent presentation and attention to detail.
- English – Advanced
- £18,000 – £20,000 yearly
Restaurant and Pub • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since March, 2021
The pub is being revived by Steven Ellis – the Chef Proprietor. This will be his latest venture to bring delight to food served in a classic country pub. He’ll be ably assisted by Ami Ellis, his Head Pastry Chef.