We are recruiting Back of House NIGHT SHIFT Team Members to join the Benugo team at our café in Luton Airport.
About the role:
· Preparing kitchen production such as sandwiches and salads
· Baking pastries and fresh baguette in the morning
· Following company's food & health safety
· Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the management
· Full training will be provided
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· Passionate about the customer service industry with an interest in good quality food
· Able to work well under pressure and to work well with others
The cafe is open 7 days per week, all new joiners will be required to work 5 days per week including weekends with shift patterns ranging from 10PM to 9AM.
All successful candidates will be required to pass the Airport’s on-boarding process in order to be issued a staff pass. A valid passport will be required as well as a clean criminal record.
· Free meal on shift plus tea, coffee, soft drinks
· 50% off food & soft drinks at all Benugo locations – terms and conditions apply
· Great training and development with an exciting and growing company
· Life Insurance
· Wages are paid weekly
- Not required
- Monday to Sunday
- £10 – £10.5 hourly
Hospitality • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Benugo was founded in 1998 with the vision of not just creating superb, natural food, but also giving our customers a real experience. Today, Benugo is spread across the UK- high street cafes, museums, public spaces and bars & restaurants.