We are looking for an experienced Family Legal Secretary to join a very busy team. To assist and support the Legal Advisors with management of the matters which they are handling. This will include all the normal duties of a legal secretary including but not limited to those detailed below.
1. Word processing/typing of all correspondence.
2. Preparation, copying, filing and storage of all documents and files and record keeping.
3. Operation of the Company’s computer and case management systems.
4. Use of the company’s standard forms and documents to draft straightforward documents under suitable supervision.
5. Operation of the Company’s financial and accounting procedures relating to the departments in which you work.
6. Preparation of invoices and simple accounts and financial statements.
7. Liaising with clients and other third parties, taking new enquiries, dealing with queries of a factual non legal advice nature
8. Processing case management steps
9. Accurate and reliable maintenance of Legal Advisors diaries to record all appointments and essential dates and to assist in ensuring that all deadlines and key dates are me
- English – Advanced
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5:15
- Starting time
- Immediate start!