Working in a fast-paced production environment with the primary responsibility of monitoring and supervising a team by, removing, inspecting, folding, and packing, completed coffee product ready for customer despatch on time.
1. Train, monitor and supervise shift packing line staff to ensure maximum efficiency and product quality to ensure all coffee products are packed to the customer’s specification by ensuring all machines are set-up and working well.
2. Keep waste to a minimum and ensue all machine problems are reported timely to the Shift Manager to maintain maximum machine efficiency, always adhering to health and safety and personal hygiene rules.
3. Ensure all clean downs for decaffeinated and organic products are adhered to in line with work instructions and that the corresponding paperwork is completed.
4. Complete all quality tests as stated in work instruction to ensure coffee is within specification and packed out as per online job sheet instructions.
5. Complete any other tasks and duties that may be reasonable requested during your work.
• Must have prior work experience operating industrial food packing machinery
• Maintain a high sen
- Monday - Friday, 8 hours, 3 shifts rotation. inc. Nights
- £9 – £10 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Food & Beverage Manufacturer • 51-250 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
JOIN THE MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE INDUSTRY At the core of our business we’ve built a great team and understand that our success is down to their commitment, passion and drive to deliver for our customers.