Join our team and receive a £1,000 welcome bonus! (T&C's apply)
Are you an innovative and professional Early Years practitioner looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are seeking a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse to join our team at our state-of-the-art Wandsworth nursery. The nursery includes a spacious garden, specialist Early Years, Visual Art, Performing Art and Sensory studios, making us a nursery like no other.
We can offer you an excellent salary (dependent on experience) as well as a generous benefits package. We ensure plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career in our exciting growing company. We can offer the security, training and promotion opportunities of a nursery group with all the personal, warm feel of a small company.
The role includes
· Ensuring that we provide a friendly, caring and learning environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
· Meeting and exceeding health and safety as well as hygiene requirements.
· Working collaboratively as part of a team.
· Planning and preparing inspirational activities.
· Building warm and caring relationships with the children and their fa
- English – Intermediate
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- £19,000 – £22,500 yearly
- £1000 Joining Bonus
Day Nursery • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Our nurseries are state-of-the-art and include a spacious garden, specialist Early Years, Visual Art, Performing Art and Sensory studios, making us a nursery like no other.