You will be supporting the Director on a 1:1 basis for a growing Luxury Retail brand. You will handle all office and personal support including all bookkeeping, international travel bookings, expense management and office administration.
For this role, you will need to be extremely proactive, motivated and unflappable, happy to work in a commercial and challenging environment and used to a high urgency and deadline driven environment. This is a collaborative place to work and it’s important that you enjoy being an EA and working as part of a team.
Day to day duties will include;
● Providing support to the Director
● Day to day bookkeeping using Xero software
● Tracking petty cash and personal expenses
● Acting as the first point of contact, sorting and prioritising mail, telephone calls and emails, drafting and editing responses and ensuring actionable requests are dealt with promptly
● Proactively managing tasks alongside all company administration
● Minutes of meetings & creating agendas
● Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements
● Assist in the organisation, production and delivery of events
What we are looking for
● Minimum of 3 years experience of assisting a Director
● Bookkeeping experience, specifically using Xero software
● Experience of handling confidential & sensitive information
● Communication, meeting & event management.
● Excellent IT skills with ability to operate Microsoft Office & other Windows packages
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the business appropriately and confidently
● Ability to quickly assimilate information to find solutions to problems
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a heavy workload under minimum supervision
English – Advanced