Part Time Drivers
24x7 Warwickshire Ltd Driver Job Description
Thank you for considering the 24x7 Warwickshire Ltd as your next employment opportunity.
The work is every school day for both morning and afternoon runs, at an average of between 12.5 and 20 hours per week. This rewarding role is driving children and young adults with a range of Special Educational Needs to and from school.
24x7 Ltd is a successful family run business, that since 2003 has specialised in special needs passenger transport. The Directors of the company have used their many years of passenger transport experience to design and set up possibly the best and most effective special needs transport organisation in the country, which supplies both mainstream and special needs school transport on a contracted basis across the UK.
Overall Purpose of Job
• Support the transportation of children or adults to school, College or day care centres.
• To work in an effective, safe, flexible manner and support the operational goals of 24x7 Warwickshire Ltd
• Be available both am and pm for all school days
• All positions are Permanent but Part Time
• Good command of the English language.
• Been ab
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- Monday to Friday Both AM & PM School term time only
- £8.91 hourly
- Company vehicle provided and fuel card
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Home to School Transport • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
24x7 Ltd is a successful family run business, that since 2003 has specialised in special needs passenger transport.