Production Operator / Setter
We now require an additional full time machine setters / operator to join our production facility.
The production department is the core department within our business.
As a Production setter / runner your main responsibilities will be:
• Set up and run our mailing machines (Poly / Paperwrap, Inkjet & Envelope Enclosing).
• Take ownership of the machine you are working on ensuring speed and quality goals are met.
• Ensure others you are working with are meeting the requirements of the job.
• Carry out and log QC Checks using our internal MIS.
• Work effectively with other departments.
• Troubleshoot any problems related to the machine you are working on or seek assistance.
• Adhere to all internal H&S and production processes.
This role requires a very keen eye for detail and be able to perform well under pressure, the ability to work well within a team is essential.
Previous experience in direct mail or similar is a must for this role.
Our production facility currently operates from 7am to 11pm / Mon to Fri.
You will be required to work 7.5 hours shift between these times.
During busier times, overtime and weekend work is available.
- Mon to Fri 7am to 3pm or 2:55pm to 10:55pm (rotating)
- £8.72 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!