Great Tew Grain Processing Ltd is a grain handling and processing business with drying, cleaning and grain analysis facilities. The grain processed on the 60,000t capacity site is done so on behalf of Cefetra Ltd.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team, on a permanent full time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the site to meet the commercial requirements of the individual business units whilst maximising efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
There is a requirement to be physically fit and experience of operating machinery and fixed plant & equipment would be useful
•Ensure general housekeeping and hygiene of the site is maintained
•Yard Management with all aspects of Grain Storage
- Weekly monitoring and the management of grain in store
- Loading unloading lorries
- Maintenance and cleaning of plant,machinery,yard,grainstore...
- Management of paperwork to comply with Health and Safety and TASCC regulations
- Day to day operation of site
- Quality and safety checks on products and vehicles
•Lab testing, accurate record keeping and participation in proficiency schemes.
- £18,000 – £25,000 yearly
Agricultural • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
This vacancy is for a permanent/ full time position and offers good competitive rates of pay with opportunities for additional overtime. Full training will be available for the right candidate.