We are looking for a Sous Chef, to join our team at Gas Station.
About The Candidate
You will need to have;
- A love of sea food & high quality British and European Gastro Classics that compliment a range of craft beers, specialist spirits and distinctive wines
- Experience of preparing fresh dishes whilst overseeing a variety of stations- or a willingness to learn how
- A passion for fresh quality sea food such as lobster & oysters.
- Level 2 Food Safety (however training can also be provided)
Experience of managing a small team and placing orders, or knowledge of stock takes and GPs, would be beneficial. But we can help you gain experience in these areas through our training plans.
About The Role
- You will be working in a new large venue in Kings Cross along side the head chef
- You will ensure a high standard of food preparation, kitchen management and team development
- You will step-up to lead the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- You will be fully supported by our team of talented Executive Chefs
Pay & Benefits
- £27k- £32k depending on experience
- English – Advanced
- £27,000 – £32,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Bar/Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Barworks is an award-winning and expanding company, with fantastic opportunities for development. We offer the chance to grow with us; our ethos is, and always has been, to develop from within.