Do you have previous experience of working in a kitchen, preparing and creating food to a great standard? We are now recruiting for a Chef who will be in charge of preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to specific standards. You will be managing and working with the kitchen team ensure the kitchen is running efficiently and delivering to the brand standards. You need to run the kitchen smoothly and willing to work hard.
An ambitions Chef with at least 2 years’ experience as a Chef
· Previous experience in a busy kitchen, good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
· Be able to handle the kitchen with pressure and take on any challenge
· Menu planning and new ideas
· Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
· Have an understanding in gluten free and other "free from dishes"
· Being able to handle the kitchen alone
· Reports and temperatures
· Understanding and filling out HACCAP
· Bringing passion and fun to power of health
· Monitoring stock and hygiene levels always to a top standard
We also offer:
· Award winning training with accredited qualific
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00 Saturday 9:00-18:00 Sunday 10:00-5:00
- £10 – £15 hourly
Diner / Cafe / Brunch • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
Power of Health is an exciting and fun new café in north London! We are looking for a qualified passionate chef who is ready to be a part of this amazing successful team.