Our fast-growing business has a warehouse in Watford, and has lots of activity all year round with peaks at Christmas. We require our warehouse team to ensure a smooth running operation for our customers with accurate stock levels and a tidy, well organised place of work. We are currently looking for a new recruit to join our company.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this role requires the successful candidate to be reliable, friendly and approachable, with good English, as well as physically fit with a keen eye for detail and accuracy with additional tasks such as handling goods in, returns, stock control.
Warehouse Operative Key Responsibilities:
- Picking and packing sales orders accurately
- Preparing pallets for dispatch
- Using 3rd Party Logistics systems to dispatch
- Do stock checks when quieter to ensure inventory accuracy
- Loading and unloading duties
- Heavy lifting (15kg+) will be involved so please be aware of this
- Physically fit and healthy
- Fluent in English
- Flexible with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Computer literacy
- Must be a team player
Wholesale • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Our fast-growing business has a warehouse in Watford, and has lots of activity all year round with peaks at Christmas. Wholesaler of printable items and printing supplies.