We are seeking a dependable warehouse operative who has a strong work ethic and is a good communicator, is responsible, a good team player and able to work closely with the Warehouse Manager. You will play an important role in ensuring our warehouse is organised and operates efficiently. You will be expected to help to fulfil orders and prepare them for shipment along with making various product packs up. Other duties will include but will not be limited to.
• Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations
• Perform manual inventory counts
• Receive and process new inventory, ensuring contents match manifest documents, inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
• Label warehouse stock for quick and easy identification and retrieval
• Ensure the warehouse equipment and work areas are kept clean and in working order
• Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Replenish stocks for the Pick and Pack room.
• Assist with the making up of packs for our Amazon fulfilment service
A Forklift certification and previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- English – Native
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
- £22,000 – £24,000 yearly
Internet Business • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since October, 2021
Home Health UK is committed to providing the highest quality of simple, reliable diagnostic test kits for drug testing kits, pregnancy tests and general health tests, which can be easily carried out in the home.