Cloud Security Architect (m/f)
Cloud Security Architect (m/f).
Map out your next move by joining our team as a Cloud Security Architect!
If you have very good knowledge of Azure, skills in Cloud security and migration then do not hesitate to read
the job description below and apply!
xxxis looking for an Azure Cloud Security Architect to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the Telecom
sector. As a key member of this strategic project you will work closely with the infrastructure and security team.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures
colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Be dedicated to cloud migration and security of a major player in the Telecom sector by:
• Design, develop and build cloud security architectures;
• Identify, design and deploy solutions to secure cloud usage to meet functional and non-functional
• Manage NSG audit;
• Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices;
• Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
• Create and maintain accurate documentation and procedure.
And in terms of technical know-how?
• 5 + years of technical experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud security architecture and migration;
• Knowledge of:
• MFA Migration;
• Microsoft Defender ATP onboarding;
• Linux and Windows PKI: HSM, SEP, CES;
• Active Directory.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Out-of-the box thinking;
• Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
• Ability to solve complex problems;
• Team player;
• Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience, education and experience that
demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the pos...