IT Customer Support Engineer (m/f)
IT Customer Support Engineer (m/f).
• Provide on-site/ or remote product application and IT support to customers
• Train and support customers to properly and safety use equipment / systems, serves as a technical expert and resource to our customers and agents, ensure that training and installation guidelines are followed, and records are maintained in collaboration with responsible departments
• Prepare users servers and identify requirements for proper installation
• Handle day-to-day customer service tasks: technical requests/issues, pre/post installation follow-up. Ensure smooth installation planning. Address routine and advanced customer issues quickly
• Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints
• Follow up on delivery status and commitments
• Author and review supportive training content: written procedures, FAQs, presentations, … for use in enhancing our customer’s support experience as well as internal product knowledge transfer
• Determine root cause analysis of problems that exist or are reported by clients
• Ability to take over a project, workload estimation and ensure delivery within required deadlines
• Testing, documentation, validation, risk analysis of software for R&D department.
Bachelor's Degree or Master’s in computer engineering
• Min. 5 years’ experience of combined experience in technical customer service
• Min. 5 years’ experience with IT servers, network and security (firewalls, ..)
• 1 or 2 years’ experience using an ITIL based ticket management system
• SQL, network, database management
• PHP code language
• technology-minded person with a comfort level using internal and Microsoft office applications; creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets; using digital conference applications (WebEx, Skype, Teams)
• Needs to understand data and log files and be able to analyze and articulate findi...