IMO Officer (m/f)
IMO Officer (m/f).
Together with your colleague(s) you will be responsible for defining, maintaining and performing the entire due diligence process on the delegated portfolio management activities which consists of:
• Control and develop the oversight of the delegated function of portfolio activities and reporting tool in line with the CSSF circular 18/698
• Conduct the initial, on-going and thematic investment manager Due Diligence process for both traditional and alternative investment managers (i.e. hedge funds, private equity funds, etc.), including onsite visits.
• Perform pre-trade checks for structured products when applicable in line with securitisation regulation
• Review of support function documentations for pre-trade checks for structure product.
• Validation of product and analysis eligibility for securitised products.
• Assist establish and maintain processes, procedures and workflows for IMO
• Establish and maintain SLA with delegate Investment Managers
• Establish and maintain RBAs (risk based approach profiles)
• Ensure all controls are adhered to and exceptions are escalated in a timely manner.
• Solve issues with regards to the investment management of the funds
• Maintain operational dashboards
• Perform and improve regular fund performance reviews
• Review processes, policies, instructions or procedures
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulation (i.e. EMIR, Benchmark, Securitisation)
Niveau d'étude demandé egal Brevet de technicien supérieur (Bac+2/+3)
Métier / domaine de formation:
- Degree in Finance / Economics
- At least 3/5 years of relevant experience working in an Asset Manager / UCITS, AIF environment
- Previous Big4 experience and/or experience with structured finance
- CFA, CAIA (or similar) qualification would be a strong advantage
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of investment strategies
- Proven MS Office ...