Educators (M/F) - Full-Time (LUX or ENG(.
• Professional qualifications in the field of early childhood / child care / education recognised
by the Ministry of Education, Children and Youth (MENJE) in the Grand-Duchy of
• A first experience would be an advantage;
• A very good level of Luxembourgish is highly required. A good level of English is a
• A commitment to early education is essential. An appreciation of the Montessori pedagogy
being a distinct advantage.
• Promote the aims and objectives of Sunflower and maintain its philosophy;
• Create a safe, clean, stimulating and caring environment for the children aged between 3
months and 4 years (crèche) and between 3,5 and 12 years (FdJ) together with classroom
• Working within the Montessori prepared environment assisting the children in their
• Plan and perform various educational activities and projects with the children designed in
line with Sunflower’s Concept d’Action Général;
• Monitor children’s progress;
• Report on the planned activities using the Journal de Bord;
• Act as the first point of contact with the parents.
• A modern family-owned company in which our staff can build on a trustful and valued
• A strong sense of community, where you feel included and appreciated and can actively
contribute to our mission;
• A stimulating, creative and well-resourced working environment;
• Continuous and customised in-house and external training and development opportunities;
• A bespoke management development program;