Risk and Compliance Analyst / Senior Analyst (m/f)
Risk and Compliance Analyst / Senior Analyst (m/f).
Description des tâches:
• Perform the regular monitoring in relation to investment compliance restrictions and regular risk management reporting.
• Investigate and communicate the status of exceptions identified in relation to investment compliance restrictions (regulatory or fund specific).
• Perform follow-up of control checklists summarizing all the investment objectives & policies, and investment regulations & restrictions
• Come up with ad-hoc Risk / fund compliance analysis reports to the management and executives
• Contribute to ensuring the implementation and on-going review of procedures and policies related to investment compliance monitoring and risk management.
• Identify and monitor the risk profile of UCITS/AIF under management
• Take an active part in further system enhancement.
• Perform review of relevant fund documentation at the Fund’s set-up stage
• Reporting to the line manager and to the hierarchy where relevant
• Maintain and develop the communication with fund’s stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc.
• Work closely with other departments and provide support to the clients with ad-hoc queries, new products, funds and/or strategies
• Ensure feed-back and support to colleagues and management
• Assist with regulatory reporting
Niveau d'étude demandé egal Bachelor (Bac +3)
Métier / domaine de formation:
• Strong academic background in Finance/Economics/Accounting or other numerical discipline; FRM or CFA designation an asset
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the funds sector with prior exposure in investment compliance and risk management for UCITS/AIFM being advantageous;
• Extensive knowledge of Luxembourg and European regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA guidelines);
• Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills with a solution-oriented mind-set;
• Full professional proficiency in written and ...